Chenaniah, leader of the Levites, was instructor in charge of the music, because he was skillful. (1 Chronicles 15:22)
- From the Old Testament, we learn that God appointed people with skill to be involved in temple worship.
- From construction workers to worship leaders, people were chosen based on their skill.
- The Lord gave each of us different talents and spiritual gifts to be used for His glory.
- When we serve with the purpose of glorifying God, and not to lift up ourselves, we don’t need to be concerned with what others think.
- God gave His very best to us, His Son Jesus, and we honor Him by giving our best to Him.
- Our Master needs what we have to offer.
- His work on earth is done through His children.
- So let us give Him our best, our all.
- We are at our best when we serve God from our hearts.