Friday, July 19, 2013

Home in Heaven


In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. (John 14:2-3)

  • Anyone who has been deprived of home will understand the comfort Jesus’ disciples drew from His words when He promised that an eternal home awaited them.

  • Then, to make their joy complete, Jesus told them He would prepare and guide them to that home, and He would be there too.

  • For Christians, the greatest comfort of this life is: Jesus promised that one day we will go home to be with Him.

  • Heavenly Father, we praise You for these words from Jesus that touch the deepest longing in our soul, the hope and comfort of home. We want to be with You. In Jesus’ name we pray, amen.

  • There is no place like home, especially when home is heaven.


No comments:

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.