Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Lord Is My Portion


“The Lord is my portion,” says my soul, “Therefore I hope in Him!” 
- Lamentation 3: 24 -

The Lord is my portion.

The Lord Himself makes up the sum total of my soul's inheritance. Within the circumference of that circle lies all that we possess or desire.

The Lord Himself has chosen us for His portion, and we have chosen Him for ours.

The Lord is our all-sufficient portion.

God is all-sufficient in Himself.

He must be all-sufficient for us.

All that we can wish for is to be found in our divine portion.

Let us rejoice in the Lord always.

Let us show to the world that we are a happy and blessed people.

No comments:

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.