Saturday, June 6, 2009

Tender Loving Care



This blog is written primarily with the intention of spreading and sharing tender loving care with others and to make this world a better place to live.

Now, I never claim that I am an expert in love. In fact, I don't think I know much about feelings and love.

I believe I am still stubborn and rude, and most of the things I do still flow from selfish interest and self-love. But through blogging, I learn to have concern for others' feelings and interests. I will never be perfect in love but I will learn.

Now, I never claim that I am a romantic person with good personality. In fact, I don't think I have abundant thoughts to share and cherish with everyone.

I believe I am still self-pleasing and self-choosing. I don't easily mix around with friends and relatives just like my wife and my children. I can't tolerate certain topics of discussion. I don't like people criticizing others behind their back. I don't waste time on issues that are none of my concern. I don't enjoy shallow and empty discussion. And I just can't share much with people who have few common interests. But through blogging, I learn to have love for other people's thoughts and ways of thinking. I will never be perfect in sharing views but I will try.

Now, I never claim that I am a pragmatic person with practical approaches toward life. In fact, I don't think I can do much to help others.

I believe I am still short-sighted and self-serving. Sometimes I even forget my wife and my children birthdays, though they have never forgotten mine. Sometimes I do things without concern and regard for others. And in the end, I have aggravated family ties and relationships. But through blogging, I learn to develop communication and social skills. I learn to share more with my family and relatives. I will never be perfect in doing good but I will continue to do what I can.

Yeah, the world needs tender loving care and that is what bloggers must do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree...what the world needs now is Love Sweet Love.
What an adorable photo:)

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.