Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sport Competition


I don’t play football.

I’m not a football fanatic or a staunch supporter of any team.

I just love to watch football games.

In fact, I enjoy watching sport competition.

I love to see their goal-oriented approach.

I love to see their team work and group mentality.

I love to see their enthusiasm to do a good job in a safe way.

I love to see their national spirit and commitment, and their dedication to their nation.

I love to see their skills, talent and passion for the game.

Some said games are simulation of the various activities in real life.

I think there are some truths in it.

But sometimes sport competitions are just too physical and less talent oriented.

And I don’t like to see people get hurt, or people who intentionally hurt others.

I also don’t like to see the dirty tricks, techniques and tactics.

I just want a fair game.

I love FIFA World Cup 2010 thus far.

May the best team win.

No comments:

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.