Thursday, July 1, 2010

Potluck Lunch


We are going to have a potluck lunch for all the staff in the school.

This is to celebrate the Gawai festival at the school level.

A potluck lunch is a good idea since every staff can contribute different dishes to be shared together.

Some have planned to bring along the most popular traditional dishes.

Some desire to bring some cakes and drinks.

Of course, there will be those who don’t know what to bring; they collect money and buy some tasty food from the town.

Thinking of delicious and yummy dishes makes my mouth water; it is going to ruin my diet and workout routine.

Just once, I promised myself.

And try to control what I eat, I told myself.

Pondering further, and lamenting over past failures, I decided to say no.

I have skipped regular lunch for almost 2 months now; I have heavy breakfast and light dinner, and some healthy snacks when really hungry.

But the potluck lunch.... And so near to my office.... Ohhhhh...

Just take a bit of this and a bit of that....no harm.

I don’t know.

Oh! Potluck lunch.

No comments:

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.