Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Angry And Screamed


From a distance, I heard an angry man yelling; it was the voice of the Administrative Senior Assistance. He was screaming at the top of his lungs; I wondered how many students were involved this time or how they had made him mad and angry. But it was definitely not a great way to start a day!

I looked at my watch; it was a quarter past seven; a sunny and crisp morning for daily activities and routines, outings, travelling, camping........ But it is definitely not for screaming, yelling, shouting and bursting into anger.

This wasn’t the first time I heard him shouted and screamed; I had heard his angry voice several times before early in the morning; sometimes when I was passing by; sometimes when I was sitting quietly doing my work, like today.

I remembered I was like that before; ever self-conscious, self-willed, self-absorbed and self-determining. Extreme egocentric and narcissistic behavior ruins the day; getting moody and paranoid about people is no good for everyone.

Anger management and control, peace building, and emotional wellness are the needs of the day. It takes time, effort, dedication and commitment to learn, practice and perfect.

I have still a lot to learn. But one thing I keep on reminding myself: I must try my best not to get angry, especially at the break of day.

The shout and scream continue in a distance.......

They are hurting one another.......

No comments:

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.