Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Memory Loss


I forgot to bring my reading glasses to work today. And this wasn’t the first time; and on several occasions I had forgotten to bring my wallet and my watch as well.

Forgetfulness had affected me and bothered me these days, and I began to worry.

Lately I had tried to be more careful and paid special attention to everything around me and everything I did. They were important and valuable experience to me. They had enriched and enlightened my life, making me understood and appreciated my role in life better.

I had also cherished and treasured every fellowship and relationship. Every encounter became a gift of God in life, and carried deep meanings and implications in life.

I had also become more ready and willing to jot down everything in a dairy to aid my losing memory; it helps significantly and improves my efficiency.

I had also made sure that I had enough rest, taking healthy and well balanced diet, drinking plenty of water, and had regular workout and exercises. I was not sure whether they are good for memory loss or forgetfulness, but I believed they are definitely helpful.

But the fact that I had forgotten to bring my reading glasses made me worried. I rushed back to get it, and I was thinking what else I could do to reduce my memory loss.

Maybe some mind-challenging games and puzzles? I don’t know. It’s probably not a good idea; too tiring for me.

Some had advised me to take things easy and simply to enjoy life; memory loss is a normal aging process. I don’t know. It’s probably a good idea; but sometimes I am really scared!

No comments:

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.