Saturday, January 28, 2012

Make Plans & Let's Hope


Sometimes what we plan never happen, but what we never plan always does.

In the past, I used to feel very unhappy when things didn't come the way I wanted.

Now, I just smile with an understanding shrug or nod.

Everyone has their mind set on whatever they want.

We just have to accept things the way they come.

So it is enough if we do meet someone(s) somewhere and say hello.

What happens after that we just have to wait until thing happens.

*******

Does this help you feel a little relieved?

Life is not that bad after all.

Stop blaming yourselves for things that have happened and not happened!

Have a little smile and laughter sometimes.

The sky isn't always blue.

*******

I was looking at the light rain outside the sliding doors as I dwelt on this thought.


No comments:

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.