Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Leading A Quiet Life


I have often reminded myself to lead a quiet life, and to mind my own business.

But often there would be friends to talk, to joke, to share and to listen to.

So some days, instead of leading a fruitful life, I was seen wasting my time away.

*******

This morning I managed to quietly do my own things for a long long while.

And frankly speaking, I really enjoyed what I do.

Looking around, I had done quite a lot of things when I was alone.

And I really enjoyed my solitude doing my things.

*******

We all need our quiet corner to do our own things.

And especially to do some of our unfinished businesses.

*******

How about you?

Do you enjoy your quiet time?

And do you have many unfinished businesses too?

*******

It may sound strange.

But we all need to spend time on our own.

Maybe it is time for you to start doing something alone too.

And stop meddling into other people's affairs once in a while.

*******

We need to be more independent in our lives.

And not so much dependent on others for who we are and what we do.

*******

Oh yes! Leading a quiet life can be fun too.

No comments:

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.